11 September 2010

Boys.

So these past couple of weeks have been driving me crazy. But in a really, really good way. I've gotten a job, met some guys, got laid haha. So it's been pretty awesome.

First of all, before I start, I will say that I have been meeting the guys online. I know that it sounds really scary, but I am safe about it.

So the first guy I met from online, nothing really happened. We kissed, he played with my boobs for a second, gave me a hickey, and I touched his penis. I didn't go down on him, I wouldn't let him finger me and I did not have sex with him. It's not simply because I wasn't very attracted to him. He acted weird. He wouldn't make eye contact with me when we chatted (which I know doesn't mean anything, but eye contact is really important to me), and he also smelled like my ex (which I know isn't him acting weird, but it turned me off).

Then on Tuesday I put an ad on craigslist to meet guys. That night (or morning) at about 1:30, I drove over to his house and we had sex on his bed. He was such a good kisser, he even tasted good. But he was ridiculously attractive. I am surprised that someone as attractive as him would have sex with me. He was blond and had blue eyes and had a nice body. He also seemed to have a good personality. Oh my gosh he was so freaking handsome.

And then there was a second guy who I was going to go on a date with last night, but it didn't work out. I texted him to say that I would be leaving, and then he said "Can we discreet about this? My wife is out of town." So I didn't go. I wanted to, because I wanted the attention, but I knew that I couldn't compromise my integrity in that way. I know I haven't been making the best choices lately, but I certainly could not make that one.

But it ended up working out. I got a date with this other guy for last night. He was very handsome. And he was so much fun to talk to. And then, as if it couldn't get any better, he was such an amazing kisser. Like, I think he's probably the best kisser I've had haha. He was really nice to me and treated me with respect. I went down on him, and I actually didn't feel too nervous about it. He said that he wanted to hang out again tonight, but he hasn't texted me and it's pretty late. I'll probably email him tomorrow or something, because even if he doesn't want to fool around any more, I still would really like to be friends. I've liked him most so far out of all the guys that I've met. I even like his name haha. But to be safe I'll call him Tom.

And now tonight I'm meeting up with this other guy. We've been emailing and talking a lot, and he seems like a really good guy. I'm not really that attracted to him physically, but he seems to have a really good personality. So I figure I should give him a shot.

I have to say though that I am pretty bummed that Tom didn't text me. I really felt like we got along pretty well, and like we clicked, I guess is the term. And he actually seemed interested in meeting again. It's not a big deal, but I wish that we could have met up. But whatever is supposed to happen will, and everything happens (or doesn't) for a reason.

I'm not going to say that I've been making the best choices, and that this is the best way to meet guys, but I am having a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment